Goods in Transit Insurance

This policy would indemnify the policyholder in the event of a loss or damage caused by an accident or misfortune whilst your moveable property is in transit on land, either in vehicles, by railway and/or Inland Waterways.

Cover could be arranged for you under this insurance policy either on all risk or restricted cover basis.  All Risk cover would give compensation for loss or damage while loading or unloading or while being temporarily housed during the course of transit subject to some exclusion. Restricted cover only provides compensation for losses arising from specific circumstances such as fire, accidental collision, impact or overturning of vehicle, or theft.

Cookies help us deliver the best experience on our website. By using our website, you agree to the use of cookies. Find out how we use cookies.